2022 HKDSE Examination Results
We are very proud that our Form 6 students have continued to excel in the HKDSE Examination despite various challenges they had to face during the pandemic over the past three years.
We are delighted to report that 93.3% of this year’s cohort have met the general entrance requirements (i.e. “332222” in the four core subjects and two electives) for JUPAS undergraduate programmes.
Highlights of the outstanding achievements of the Class of 2022 include:
(1) Our top scorer, So Yat Yiu Aris, achieved Level 5** in 6 subjects (including M2) he took.
(2) On average, our students attained Level 5 or above in 3.3 subjects.
(3) Our students have continued to perform exceedingly well in the core and elective subjects.
- The average percentages of the students obtaining Level 5 or above were, respectively, 40.1% in the 4 core subjects and 42.2% in all subjects.
- The average percentages of the students obtaining Level 4 or above were, respectively, 81.1% in the 4 core subjects and 76.0% in all subjects.
- Over 30% of our students attained Level 5* or above in these 9 subjects:
English: 31.1%; Mathematics: 33.6%; Mathematics M2: 30.4%; Physics: 39.3%; Chemistry: 35.6%; Biology: 34.2%; BAFS Accounting: 38.5%; ERS: 53.3% and History: 50.0%.
- Over 50% of our students attained Level 5 or above in these 9 subjects:
English: 52.9%; Mathematics: 63.0%; Mathematics M1: 66.7%; Mathematics M2: 56.5%; Physics: 80.4%; Chemistry: 60.3%; Biology: 55.3%; ERS: 80.0% and History: 54.2%.
- At least 80% of our students attained Level 4 or above in these 13 subjects:
English: 95.0%; Mathematics: 91.6%; Mathematics M1: 88.9%; Mathematics M2: 87.0%; Liberal Studies: 82.4%; BAFS Accounting: 92.3%; Physics: 96.4%; Chemistry: 80.8%; ICT: 82.4; ERS: 86.7%; History: 95.8%; Chinese Literature: 80.0% and Music: 100%.
Congratulations to our F.6 graduates! We wish them great success in their future endeavours.
2022 International Advanced Level (IAL) Examination Results
The College is delighted to announce the outstanding results of our third cohort of students undertaking the International A-Levels qualification.
Nine of our seventeen IAL graduates this year achieved A*, the highest grade, in four subjects. Of the 69 grades this cohort achieved, 42 of them were grade A* . Nearly 90% of the grades achieved were either A* or A.
This group of IAL graduates have all met the conditions required by their preferred university programmes. Congratulations to another brilliant class. We wish them all a bright future!